Law 360 Pulse combines award-winning journalism with deep data and analytics to deliver unparalleled business of law news coverage, timely insights and industry intelligence.
LONDON, UK, 31 January, 2023 – Today, Law360, a LexisNexis company, unveiled the UK edition of Law360 Pulse, bringing exclusive industry-leading business of law news coverage and insights to UK legal professionals. Law360 UK Pulse provides legal professionals and communications and business development teams with everything they need to stay on top of legal issues and trends, safeguard clients and sharpen their competitive edge, including:
- Large to medium law firm finances, leadership and lateral moves, compensation, government regulation, legal tech, legal ethics and disruption in the market
- In-house counsel executive moves, legal ops, technology, public policy, court developments and other forces reshaping how in-house lawyers do business
- The biggest news out of the courts, including major lawsuits and decisions, along with policy changes that impact litigators
- Litigation news from across the country, including complaints and decisions in notable legal malpractice suites and other litigation involving lawyers around the UK.
With in-depth focus on large and medium-market firms, in-house counsel, courts and litigation, readers can customise their Law360 Pulse news feed by selecting the content that’s of most interest, signing up for daily newsletters and setting alerts to stay better informed.
In addition to 24/7 breaking legal news and in-depth features on business of law issues, Law360 UK Pulse released its inaugural Lawyer Satisfaction Survey today to give key insights into how UK lawyers feel about their compensation, billable hour targets, opportunities for advancement and more.
- Three-quarters (74%) rated their current financial stability as average or poor, while 63% reported feeling stressed about their financial situation at least “sometimes”
- Over a third (37%) said their work-life balance has worsened over the past year (fifteen percentage points more than it improved for)
- Half of all respondents said remote work post-pandemic has contributed to an erosion of traditional work/home boundaries
- Just over a third (34%) were likely or very likely to seek a new job in the coming year
- Over half (56%) were being asked back to go into the office three days a week or more – only 16% are allowed to remain fully remote
“Law360 Pulse is the go-to-source for business of law coverage in the US. We are thrilled to expand our award-winning newsroom with extremely talented journalists to report on the issues, trends and challenges that shape today’s leading firms and legal departments in the UK. Law360 UK Pulse covers the important topics that keep firms on top of industry trends and give organisations a competitive edge,” said Rachel Travers, VP of Global Legal News, LexisNexis.
Starting today, all Law360 UK subscribers will have open access to Law360 UK Pulse until February 28, 2023. For more information about Law360 UK Pulse, and to start a free trial, please visit here.
Law360® provides breaking legal news and analysis on the most important topics legal professionals, business leaders and regulators need to stay on top of issues, safeguard clients and sharpen their competitive edge. The award-winning journalism of Law360 keeps readers connected to the latest, most essential news and insights across 70+ practice areas, industries and jurisdictions, including federal litigation, business deals, mergers & acquisitions, security and more. Law360, which serves more than 2.5 million readers every day, is owned by LexisNexis Legal & Professional® and part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional® provides legal, regulatory, and business information and analytics that help customers increase their productivity, improve decision-making, achieve better outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 150 countries with 10,500 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business.