Sessions Available to Live Stream at this year’s British Legal Technology Forum.
‘Egress’ Main Stage
Join us for a unique interview with Prof. Richard Susskind OBE which will be undertaken by Joshua Rozenberg (British Solicitor, Legal Commentator & Journalist) on the new Edition of ‘The future of the Professions’ and what’s happened since the first release in 2015.
16:00 Step Inside the Metaverse
Join Dr, Mark Van Rijmenam, the Digital Speaker and Future Tech Strategist where he takes us on the journey on the Metaverse and what this means for delivery of client services
• The many interpretations of the Metaverse – what is ‘my’ understanding
• The impact on the legal sector & their clients
• What are the potential dangers of the Metaverse.
‘iManage’ FutureTech Stage
Join Eric Hunter for a trip to the future where he will discuss
• Supercomputing & connectivity ramifications over the coming decade
• SpaceX, Starlink, 5G & the business ramifications within coming evolutions in connectivity
• Systems & behavioural evolutions within the global legal practice & the business of law.
Join a school style debate where 3 cyber aficionados get 10 minutes each to make their case on 3 hot topics, and then discuss in a panel –
• The rise of the insider threat – Sarah Armstrong-Smith
• Premonitions – what does the future look like, what is coming & how the threat landscape is increasing – Jake Moore
• Organised crime groups are becoming more sophisticated & their strategies are water tight – do not underestimate them.- Lisa Forte
Chaired by David Fazakerley
BLTF2022 - Live Streaming Registration