A member of the Leadership Team with responsibility for strategy, planning, performance, change and improvement across the Global Legal Function. Accountability for National Grid’s Operational Excellence programmes across the Function (Risk and Compliance, Assurance, UK / US Legal and Company Secretariat).
- Voted 2017 Hot100 Lawyer by the Lawyer Magazine
- MBA from Warwick University and MSc in Lean Enterprise from University of Buckingham.
- Keen interest in exploring Lean, Operational and Process Excellence in the legal market.
- Director for a number of National Grid companies and chair of National Grid’s employee inclusion network.
- Founder of LExOpenSource – a forum created by GCs for GCS covering the legal ecosystem and the business of law, where tools and know-how are shared and commented on; AKA mumsnet for lawyers.