Understanding the impact of the transition to the long-term Work From Anywhere environment on IT Infrastructure and Operations leaders.
Organizations are now moving swiftly towards the ‘new normal’ of the hybrid, Work From Anywhere (WFA) environment, which will see a blend of remote and on-site working.
While this model promises a wealth of benefits, it also brings with it increased pressure, uncertainty, and unpredictability for IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) leaders.
Tasked with ensuring their organization is fully operational in this new environment, the pressure is bearing down on I&O leaders as they seek to balance business, technical and human demands, very often against a backdrop of having limited time, resources, and tools.
To understand the full impact of the move to the long-term WFA environment on I&O leaders, Teneo conducted its ‘2021 Work From Anywhere: IT Impact Report’, gathering the views of 400 I&O decision-makers across the UK (200) and the US (200).
Key highlights of the report include:
- The transition to the WFA environment is bearing down on I&O leaders, leaving them feeling stressed, frustrated, and overworked
- The challenges influencing this overwhelm include a lack of tools, resources, and time, coupled with an influx of WFA related IT issues
- The key benefits of the WFA environment, which businesses are now reliant on for competitive advantage
- The solutions that WFA success is dependent on, including End User Experience Monitoring, SD-WAN, Zero Trust Security & Optimized SaaS Applications
- Strategic insight and recommendations from Teneo