Airlines rely heavily on their IBE (internet booking engines) for their business operations. But what happens when the IBE is SaaS hosted and the software vendor goes bust? Learn from this real-life case study how the airline was fortunate to pull through with the support of an Escrow London SaaS Continuity escrow solution. For the full case study, please click here
- When Trains, Planes and Automobiles Disrupt Business
- Is Your Technology Working for You – or Against You?
- Butcher & Barlow Select PracticeEvolve to Consolidate Systems to Achieve Operational Efficiencies
- Leading Legal Technology Provider Bundledocs Appoint Peter Zver as VP of Revenue and Operations, North America
- PracticeEvolve ask for Law Firm’s Thoughts to a Changing Market