A common dilemma for many firms and our clients is whether their teams should rely on in-house access to bundle creation tools, work with a fully managed outsourced service provider or a combination of the two and utilise a hybrid, co-manged support solution. While various options on the market provide access to similar elements, not all providers can deliver what is promised, even if the ingredients on the ‘packet’ seem tempting.
At XBundle, we understand that all clients and their cases are unique, and we have created a range of bespoke, adaptable solutions to fit your requirements.
Below we provide an overview of each solution, this includes XBundle::Create software and license, fully managed or hybrid XBundle services.
XBundle::Create – Software and License
Access to our in-house, purpose-built trial and presentation platform enabling legal teams to create their own court-ready electronic bundles. The XBundle software can be used to create, view and download bundles in electronic bookmarked PDF format or as print ready hard copy. The software has an in-built trial presentation function which can be used as an additional service at a hearing.
- Drag and drop – Build bundles quickly and efficiently with simple drag-and-drop technology.
- Export to PDF – Trial-ready bundles can be exported to PDF or viewed within the platform in real-time.
- Dynamic Cross Referencing – Dynamic cross-referencing automatically updates when you add new documents to a bundle, meaning you only need to create cross-references once.
- Page Ranging – Automatic page ranging, including automatic suffixing of insert pack documents.
- Effortless page assembling– instant indexes, hyperlinks, and bookmarks.
- Hosting Platform– View and present all your ‘active’ matters within the one platform
Full Managed Service – XBundle Team
Available for when you want to completely hand the reins over to us, utilising the outsourced expertise of our teams, safe in the knowledge you will receive court-ready, compliant electronic document bundles. The benefit of selecting this package is that XBundle will take full responsibility for your bundle.
Features include (but are not limited to):
- Court Bundles with Hyperlinked index
- Pagination and page labelling
- Custom bookmarks
- Any edits (including edits on the PDFs)
- Amendments (late insertions and removing documents)
- Dealing with non-PDFs documents
You will be provided with full access to the finished bundle set on our cloud data room, allowing multiple users to access, view or download the bundles. The final bundle will be available for 14 days in the XBundle data room – free of charge.
XBundle::Create – Hybrid Service
This gives you full access to XBundle::Create for a fixed price (contact the team for prices) with no hidden costs. The package includes unlimited users, downloads and uploads included in that price. You can enhance the XBundle::Create service by utilising our Hybrid offering, gaining access to features provided in our fully managed service on a hybrid, co-managed basis.
The Hybrid Service is a flexible partnership solution that couples the benefits of using XBundle::Create with access to the XBundle team, who will assist you with your electronic bundle at a fixed price when needed. The bundle will be available on XBundle::Create for any edits, amendments, or adding or removing documents. After the bundle is finalised, you can use our electronic trial presentation feature to display the electronic bundle at the hearing or any other event. Alternatively, you can export for saving and sharing or for printing the bundle on an unlimited basis.