Trowers & Hamlins is an international law firm with offices throughout the UK, the Middle East and the Far East with over 156 partners and approximately 900 staff. The firm provides practical advice to help high-security agencies achieve critical objectives. Their clients include banks, pension funds, institutional investors, private equity funds, developers, property companies, home care operators, and local and central government departments. Click here to find out how they used BlackBerry technology to work smarter.
- When Trains, Planes and Automobiles Disrupt Business
- Is Your Technology Working for You – or Against You?
- Butcher & Barlow Select PracticeEvolve to Consolidate Systems to Achieve Operational Efficiencies
- Leading Legal Technology Provider Bundledocs Appoint Peter Zver as VP of Revenue and Operations, North America
- PracticeEvolve ask for Law Firm’s Thoughts to a Changing Market