Trowers & Hamlins is an international law firm with offices throughout the UK, the Middle East and the Far East with over 156 partners and approximately 900 staff. The firm provides practical advice to help high-security agencies achieve critical objectives. Their clients include banks, pension funds, institutional investors, private equity funds, developers, property companies, home care operators, and local and central government departments. Click here to find out how they used BlackBerry technology to work smarter.
- Top 5 Legal Technology Trends Predicted for 2024
- Dickinson Wright Enhances Matter Reporting and Data Driven DEI with BigHand Impact Analytics
- Considering an AI Strategy for law firms
- Make boardroom meetings simple again
- BigHand Sees Influx of Wins as a Series of Firms Drive Efficiencies by Switching Document Creation Solutions